Twenty Tips for Men
- Start using moisturizer every day to maintain healthy skin. Men and woman both get wrinkles, so there is noreason not to take care of aging skin.
- If you have those irritating bags under your eyes, dab a little Preparation H under them. It works like magic!
- When you’re going to be exposed to the sun, wear sunglasses. Sunglasses prevent you from squinting, and potentially causing more wrinkles on your face.
- While you want to keep the hair on your head growing, it’s preferable to keep hair from growing out of your nose and ears. Use a specialized trimmer to keep your nose hair at bay.
- Trim your eyebrows if they are big and bushy. Sometimes all you need to do is use a small pair of scissors to trim them down a little.
- If your hair is starting to thin out on top and on the sides, use the appropriate products like Rogaine to maintain the hair that you do have.
- While you’re picking the perfect shampoo, look for a product that removes DHT (dyhydotestosterone). DHT causes hair to fall out by restricting blood flow to hair follicles, and will eventually leave you bald.
- If you happen to run out of shaving cream, you can always use some peanut butter to shave. Just remember to hold the jelly!
- Since the hands are the heart’s landscape, you need to
take special care of them. Make a trip to the nail salon for a manicure at least once a month or soak them in warm water mixed with olive oil each day for 5-10 minutes.
- When trimming your nails, make sure that they are consistent lengths, and that there are no pointy edges on the sides.
- Hands develop spots and other imperfections through over-exposure to the sun. Keep your hands out of the sun just like the rest of your body.
- Trim your toenails, do it when they are dry, use a large set of clippers, and don’t cut them so short that they’re painful!
- If you’ve been afflicted with the dreaded athlete’s foot, dry your feet frequently and put anti-fungal cream in between your toes.
- Most men have callused, rough heels, if you really want to have nice feet, you should soak them in warm water for 5-10 minutes, then use a file to reduce the roughness.
- Drink plenty of water because it will make your skin look healthier, and you younger.
- If you tend to sweat a lot, trim your armpit hair. The less hair, the less bacteria, which will make you smell much better!
- By exercising and eating healthy meals, you’ll gain more energy, and become a happier person all-around.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking gives you wrinkles around yourmouth, makes your fingernails yellow, and gives you cancer. Nothing else needs to be said.
- Instead of keeping a wallet in your back pocket, put it in your front pocket! It seems like a lame idea, but it helps with the alignment in your back. Also, you are less likely to get mugged this way!
- Body odor, gas, and bad breath are often the cause of one thing: what you eat. So go easy on the onions and skip the garlic next time you eat out.